EliminInk is an ink over type of application that is a specially formulated solution that bonds with the original tattoo inks which helps draw the ink to the skin’s surface. According to the manufacturer, EliminInk treatments should only be applied by a selected few trained professionals. The manufacturer of EliminInk does not provide any information on where this procedure is offered, nor the price. Products that cost less than $50 are cost-effective compared to options that cost more than $50. The manufacturer also provides the DermRenu tissue repair solution, an ingredient that acts as a scar inhibitor.
The manufacturer states that a treatment takes around 30 to 45 minutes to cover a 2” x 2” tattoo (4 square inch area). The manufacturer claims that EliminInk is not a fade cream, bleach or acid. EliminInk is promoted as a safe and quick tattoo treatment. However, the manufacturer does not publish an ingredient list for this product. Products that contain acids or hydroquinone may cause potentially dangerous side effects†.
• Manufacturer states more than 1 treatment might be necessary
• Claims it is not an acid or a bleach
• DermaRenu tissue repair solution is applied to help inhibit scars
• Marketed for all colors
• Manufacturer does not provide a detailed ingredient list
• The manufacturer claims that EliminInk treatments can only be performed by an EliminInk certified tattoo artist, physician or permanent makeup artist
• Pricing is not provided by manufacturer
EliminInk is not intended for use at home. It is a treatment option that should be applied by a professional. EliminInk does not offer a suggested cost per treatment. There are alternative options like a fade cream that retails for less than $50 online. EliminInk states it’s for all tattoo colors.