Rejuvi tattoo removal is not promoted as an at-home fade cream, acid or bleach. Rejuvi tattoo removal should only be applied by a trained professional, as stated by the manufacturer. The manufacturer does not release a cost per treatment on their site, but states it’s more affordable than laser. Rejuvi tattoo removal claims it is not a color-selective treatment and that it is less painful than laser, and has minimal scarring risk.
According to the manufacturer, a treatment typically takes 45 to 60 minutes to cover a 2×2 inch square area. Additional treatments are planned 6-8 weeks after the initial treatment. This allows the skin time to heal, as claimed by the manufacturer. The manufacturer suggests that a body tattoo can be removed within 2 – 6 treatments. Pricing of treatment is not provided by the manufacturer.
Rejuvi Tattoo Removal Description:
• Promoted as a treatment option that uses a tattoo or permanent makeup machine
• Intended for use by a trained professional only
• Manufacturer reports body tattoos may take 2-6 treatments
• Intended for all tattoo colors
• No information to support it is applicable on new tattoos
• Ingredient list not provided by manufacturer
• Manufacturer states there is minimal scarring risk
• Treatment price not provided
Rejuvi Tattoo Removal Conclusion:
Rejuvi tattoo removal states that a permanent makeup machine or tattoo machine must be used during treatment. Rejuvi tattoo removal does not provide a cost per treatment, but states that it works on all tattoo colors. Rejuvi tattoo removal is not marketed as a bleach or an acid. The manufacturer states that this treatment is less painful than laser. To compare Rejuvi tattoo removal to fade creams, refer to the grid below.